Senior Corporate Consultant (CPT)
Job DescriptionThompsons Travel (Pty) LTD has vacancy for a dynamic Senior Corporate Consultant in Cape Town
The following requirements are needed to deliver a customer focussed result:
- Minimum 4 years in corporate travel environment
- Online proficiency and experience
- Working knowledge of Excel and other MS Office Applications - Outlook
- Amadeus and Quicktrav essential
- Good geographical knowledge
- Sound knowledge of fares and rules for international travel
- Ability to meet targets and attention to detail critical
- Good communication skills and a team player.
Important criteria required:
- Are you able to manage your time, together with delivering expertise to travellers?
- Are you able to source the ever-changing Covid rules as well as visa requirements now required in the “new environment” travelling internationally?
- Are you process driven?
- Are you respectful to colleagues and suppliers as well?
- Adhering to our company values.
How to Apply
- Email your CV to Patricia Kinnear at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should you meet the minimum requirements you will be requested to go through applicable assessments and an interview.
Should you recommend a person for the position, and they are employed by us, we will pay you an attractive finder’s fee.