Intermediate & Senior Corporate Consultant (JNB)
Job DescriptionThompsons Travel (Pty) Ltd has a vacancy for a dynamic Intermediate and Senior Corporate Consultant in Johannesburg. You will be responsible for promoting and booking travel arrangements for corporate clients. The goal is to enhance satisfaction and acquire an expanding and dedicated clientele.To provide accurate, fair value travel services as well as expert advice to customers
- Handle and oversee all travel arrangements (air, lodgings etc.) and operations.
- Provide advice on travel documents, insurance, etc.
- Ensure compliance in all aspects of travel procedures.
- Diagnose the clients’ specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services.
- Supply travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material.
- Handle unforeseen problems and complaints.
- EE Candidate
- Minimum 4 years in corporate travel environment
- Online proficiency and experience essential
- Working knowledge of Excel and other MS Office Applications – Outlook
- Proficiency in Amadeus essential & Quick Trav preferred
- Sound knowledge of fares and rules for both domestic and international travel
- Ability to meet deadlines, targets and attention to detail critical
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Knowledge of international travel regulations, customs and currencies
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and negotiation skills
- An analytical mind with strong business acumen
- Well-organized and reliable
- Exemplary sales skills and customer-oriented approach
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Demonstrable ability to handle crises
- Candidates with personal travel experience will be preferred.
How to Apply
If you embody our five values of Passion, Purpose, People, Pride and Professionalism, contact our team about Thompsons Travel career opportunities today. Send your cover letter and CV to HRRetail@thompsons.co.za