Senior Corporate Ticketing Consultant - Johannesburg
Job DescriptionThompsons Travel (Pty) LTD has vacancy for an Senior Corporate Ticketing Consultant, based in Johannesburg
To provide a reliable and efficient service, processing tickets quickly and accurately and producing a high-quality service.
The following requirements are needed to deliver a customer focussed result:
- Minimum 4 years in corporate travel environment
- Online proficiency and experience
- Working knowledge of Excel and other MS Office Applications - Outlook
- Proficiency in Amadeus, Quicktrav and Galileo GDS System
- Good geographical knowledge
- Sound knowledge of ticketing, fares, and rules for both domestic and international travel
- Ability to meet deadlines and attention to detail critical
- Good communication skills and a team player.
Important criteria required:
- Are you able to manage your time, together with delivering expertise to travellers?
- Are you able to source the ever-changing Covid rules as well as visa requirements now required in the “new environment” travelling internationally?
- Are you process driven?
- Are you respectful to colleagues and suppliers as well?
- Adhering to our company values.
How to Apply
- Email your CV to Patricia Kinnear at email@example.com
- Should you meet the minimum requirements you will be requested to go through applicable assessments and an interview.